- Police responded to the 2300 block of Southeast Boulevard at 8:09 a.m. Tuesday for a woman with a medical problem who didn't want to be admitted to the hospital but she later agreed to be transported.
- Police responded to the 1100 block of East State Street for a report of a man running down the street who appeared to be bleeding from the face. Police were unable to locate him.
- A complainant was in the process of moving at 1:25 p.m. Tuesday and had hired a known man to help and she noticed property was later missing.
- Police received a complaint from a resident in the 300 block of Vine Avenue at at 1:49 p.m. Tuesday advising of receiving menacing text messages from a known man. Information was taken and forwarded to the county prosecutor.
- Police responded to the 700 block of Summit Street at 3:34 p.m. Monday and located a man in the residence who said he was allowed to be there. Police attempted to contact the resident but there was no answer.
- A complainant was on station at 3:01 p.m. Monday who advised of being harassed by her ex-boyfriend who was continually texting her since Saturday. Police contacted him and advised him to have no further contact with her.
- Police arrested John Clunen and Angelica L. Hine, both of 849 E. 5th St., at 3:01 p.m. Monday for domestic violence and both were sent to the county jail.
- Police responded to the 400 block of East School Street at 2:13 p.m. Monday where the complainant advised his wife was calling and texting him after she was warned by police yesterday to cease and desist. The report was sent to the county prosecutor's office for possible charges.
- Police received a report from a South Lincoln Avenue resident at 12:26 p.m. Monday who advised of driving southbound in the 1600 block of South Lincoln Avenue on Saturday and the windshield of her vehicle was struck by a projectile. Vehicles were moving in the other direction.
- Police responded to a burglary in progress at 11:44 p.m. Monday in the 1200 block of Maple Street. The suspect was known the victim and the report will be sent to the county prosecutor's office for review.
- Police responded to the 200 block of East 4th Street at 11:16 a.m. Monday for a neighbor dispute over mulch and advised the people it was a civil matter.
- Police responded to the 400 block of South Lincoln Avenue at 10:47 a.m. Monday where the female complainant advised a known female came into her garage and up the steps to her apartment and shoved the locked door open and entered screaming and trying to start a physical altercation. The suspect female's boyfriend entered about three minutes later and he was unwelcome and the complainant eventually got them to leave. Statements were taken to be forwarded to the county prosecutor for review.
- Police assisted Columbiana County deputies at 8:11 p.m. Monday in attempting to serve several outstanding warrants.
- Police responded to the 500 block of East Perry Street at 9:40 p.m. Monday for a report of a fight. One person had left and the other man said there was a physical confrontation between himself and the other person. The complainant was transported to the hospital and advised of the options.
- Police responded to the 400 block of East 6th Street at 2:39 p.m. Tuesday where the complainant wanted a stepdaughter removed and police advised her of the options.
- A Duke and Duchess employee reported at 5 p.m. Monday a man came inside to get gas in a can and paid for the fuel but then walked off without getting his change. Police found the man who said he ran out of gas and stood by with him until his parents came to get him.
- Christopher L. Bishop, 34, New Waterford, was arrested and charged with obstructing official business and driving under suspension following a traffic stop on state Route 14 at 11:23 p.m. Monday. Bishop reportedly attempted to identify himself as his younger brother when stopped.