- Police responded to the 600 block of Franklin Avenue at 12:11 a.m. Saturday where an ambulance was on the scene and a person was transported to the hospital.
- At 2:45 a.m. Saturday, police responded to the 400 block of S. Lundy Avenue for a report of a fight in progress. Police spoke to several people who advised there was no fight and they were trying to get an intoxicated person home. After advising him of his options he went home with his mother.
- Police were flagged by a woman in the 1000 block of E. State Street at 3:05 a.m. Saturday who was visibly upset and crying and want her boyfriend to stop following her. An officer spoke to the boyfriend and he went home and the woman was provided a courtesy ride to a friend's house.
- At 6:19 p.m. Friday, police received a report of a deer killed in the 800 block of Pennsylvania Avenue and contacted the humane officer to pick up the carcass. At 4:32 p.m. police received a called from an Alliance woman advising she struck the deer and drove home. She was issued a report number.
- A juvenile who had not returned to his home in the 900 block of N. Ellsworth Avenue was located at Memorial Park and escorted home at 5:18 p.m. Friday. An officer spoke to him about his ongoing, unruly actions.
- Police received a report of a red truck that drove off from a gas station in the 900 block of E. State Street at 6:22 p.m. Friday without paying for $20.02 in gas.
- Police responded to the duck pond at 7:39 p.m. Friday where two male juveniles were playing in the pond, under the bridge. Both were taken to a residence in the 400 block of E. 7th Street. Police spoke to an adult and all parties regarding better supervision and that the juveniles should not be playing in the pond.
- Police responded to the 100 block of W. State Street at 7:59 p.m. Friday where a patron had located two pieces of drug paraphernalia which was taken to the police department and properly disposed.
- Police responded to Centennial Park and Maple Street at 8:57 a.m. Friday for a fight and several witnesses advised the people involved had already left prior to officers arriving.
- Police were unable to locate a vehicle reported to be operating in a reckless manner at 9:14 p.m. Friday at N. Madison Avenue and E. State Street.
- Police responded to the 100 block of Jennings Avenue at 11:08 p.m. Friday where the male complainant advised a known man has been harassing him the last couple of days and wanted it documented.
- Police responded to the 2200 block of E. State Street at 8:16 a.m. Friday for a suspicious person report. The complainant advised it was an ongoing problem in the early morning hours "kids" come up from the car wash area and "sneak" around the neighborhood. Police advised the complainant that the person vandalized the garage with black spray paint.
- Police responded to the 1200 block of Carole Drive at 9:59 a.m. Friday and spoke to a woman about a barking dog and she was very apologetic and was advised the next time she would be cited. The complainant had called wanting the dog killed and called again wanting to know the outcome and the dispatcher advised him that she would be cited on the next call. He wasn't happy and wanted to speak to a supervisor who wasn't in so he was referred to the mayor's office.
- A complainant in the 600 block of Deming Street advised police at 2:38 p.m. Friday that he notified his bank of a couple of unauthorized purchases on his credit card.
Police responded to the 300 block of W. 8th Street at 12:27 p.m. Friday where the complainant found graffiti on the wall in front of their house. It appeared to have been done with chalk.
- Police received several calls around 7:24 a.m. Saturday for a tree down on West Lincoln Way between Morton and Green streets. Police contacted the street department and Ohio Edison.
- Police went to a state Route 45 home at 12:46 a.m. Saturday for a report of a man who had injured himself in the stomach area with a knife and then fled. Officers assisted county sheriff's deputies searched the area for the man who was found around 3 a.m. and arrested.
- A man reported at 2:30 p.m. Friday a small child was left alone in a red Dodge Ram pickup truck on North Park Way in front of Geronimo's. Police found the vehicle and saw an adult sitting inside the vehicle with the child.
- Emily Teny reported at 1:43 p.m. Friday that while walking East Chestnut Street with her 2-year-old an older man on a motorcycle was riding around whistling at them and saying things to them. Teny told police it was not the first time the man has done this, and that he has also said things to her friend and her small child. Police went to the area an attempted to locate the motorcycle but it did not return to the area.
- A woman reported at noon Friday a maroon Dodge Stratus vehicle was scheduled to arrive at Smith Oil at 1 p.m. to pick up a child, but there are already five people in the car and no room for a sixth person. Police went to service station and found a vehicle matching the description with small children in the back seat and issued a warning to the driver for the children not being in proper safety seats, although they were wearing seat belts.