- Tabbithia Boyd, East Chestnut Street, Lisbon, reported at 12:52 p.m. Friday she was at a party on Pleasant View Drive, Lisbon, on Thursday evening. Because she had been drinking, she elected not to drive and got a ride home from a friend. She told the homeowner she was leaving her car with the keys lying on the driver's front seat at the end of the driveway and would come back for it. When she called back at noon on Friday the homeowner informed her the car was gone. Boyd reported the car stolen, but the Highway Patrol had already recovered the vehicle on Thursday night.
- George Ross, Kirk Road, New Waterford, reported at 2:29 p.m. Monday he heard a gunshot north of his home and heard a projectile traveling through the vegetation around him. Deputies walked through the hay field north of the house and found a recently birdshot "zombie" target laying in the hay.
- Charles Barnes, an employee of the Sarchione Car Dealership, U.S. Route 62, Alliance, reported at 7:42 p.m. Monday he saw a woman slap a man in the face in the car lot. Deputies spoke to the man, Charles Mayle Jr., who named the woman who slapped him, but did not want to press charges. She had left before deputies arrived.
- Larissa Giles, Boyd Road, Wellsville, reported at 4:12 p.m. Monday her soon-to-be ex-husband has a protection order against her and he called her twice in the past two hours. She did not pick up the phone.
- Chad Linkous, Lippincott Road, East Rochester, reported at 5:56 p.m. Monday someone stole his Apple MP3 player, Stynheister headphones and Oakley sunglasses from his vehicle sometime overnight.
- Julie Gattrell, Torma Road, Wellsville, reported at 5:06 a.m. Saturday Kyle Gatrell was waving a gun at household members. Deputies charged Gatrell with menacing and his grandfather, was charged with obstructing official business.