- Firefighters responded at 7:49 a.m. Monday to the downtown area where a Republic Services truck picking up trash containers caught fire. The wiring harness on the lift gate caught fire, but was just smoldering. Firefighters assisted the driver and maintenance man secure the lift gate so the pickup could be moved.
- A resident in the 500 block of Woodland Avenue called firefighters at 4:25 p.m. Wednesday for a smoke alarm going off at different times. The resident had already replaced the battery in the smoke detector and it still activated for no reason. Firefighters replaced the smoke detector due to it possibly being defective.
- Firefighters responded to the 1200 block of North Ellsworth Avenue after a resident called at 3:14 p.m. Wednesday to report a smell of natural gas. They investigated and found no hazard.