Heather Anderson, state Route 45, East Rochester, reported at 6:15 p.m. Thursday she argued with her boyfriend, which led to him pushing her down. She hit her head and was knocked out. Other witnesses at the home confirmed Dustin Chase pushed her, she fell down a small flight of steps and hit her head. Chase, 29, Bonnieview Avenue, Minerva, was taken into custody by Minerva Police and charged with assault.
- A Depot Road, Lisbon, woman reported at 11:04 p.m. Thursday her son and his girlfriend are harassing her and threatening her daughter. Deputies spoke to the son, who claimed he is not making threats, but there is a small family dispute going on. Deputies warned him to not contact his mother.
- A Rose Drive, Lisbon, woman reported at 10:58 p.m. Thursday there was an assault in the parking lot of the apartments between two other women. Deputies spoke to one woman, who claimed her neighbor had been outside calling her profanities. She claimed she was on her way to her mailbox when the other woman punched her in the face. Deputies spoke to the other woman, who was intoxicated and at first denied she was around the other woman at all, then admitted they argued, but denied hitting her.
- An Applegate Road, Lisbon, woman reported at 7:38 p.m. Thursday her daughter has been receiving calls from a blocked number claiming they were from the Lisbon police department and asking for her father. The names of the people the caller were claiming to be no longer work with the Lisbon police department.
- A Lippincott Road, East Rochester, woman reported at 3:52 p.m. Thursday she and her ex-husband both have paperwork claiming rights to their past home together and she was there attempting to move all of her belongings. However, her ex-husband reportedly put a fence up in the driveway. Deputies spoke to the ex-husband, who was upset because he said he feels women always get what they want. Deputies explained the matter is a civil one regarding marital property.
- A Haiti Road, Salineville, man reported at 3:34 p.m. Thursday he returned after about four hours to find his coins and money missing from multiple places in the home. Some of the containers the money was in were found in the backyard. He estimates $350 was taken. There was no sign of forced entry.
- A Westville Lake Road woman reported at 3:46 p.m. Thursday her grandfather was scammed for about $1,200, which he believed to be going to a war veteran. She was able to get the check back through Fed-Ex before it was delivered.
- A Macklin Road, New Waterford, woman reported at 10:05 a.m. Thursday someone took an orange pottery chimney with a leaf design from her back porch several months ago.
- A domestic dispute was reported at the home of Louis and Lori Tuttle, Monroeville Heights Road, Salineville, where they had agreed to separate and he refused to let her take the undergarments he had bought for her. She threatened to slam him against the door if he did not let her out of the bathroom and reportedly struck him in the middle of his chest and scratched him. He reportedly threw a knife out the window which was sitting on the table where she was seated. Lori Tuttle, 41, was charged with domestic violence.