- Police responded to the 400 block of Franklin Avenue at 10:08 p.m. Saturday for a neighbor dispute and the complainant advised the neighbor had been yelling and cursing at them. The neighbor left before police arrived and the complainant was advised of the options.
- Police responded to the Taco Bell restaurant in the 1800 block of E. State Street at 11:48 p.m. Saturday for a hit skip and located the vehicle nearby. It had struck the exterior of the building while trying to flee after throwing ice cream at an employee in the drive-through window. The juvenile driver was taken into custody and released to his father.
- Police responded to the 1900 block of Whinnery Road at 12:38 a.m. Sunday for a barking dog complaint and were unable to make contact with the resident. A red warning tag was left on the door.
- Police responded to the 400 block of S. Ellsworth Avenue in reference to a report of underage drinking. Jennifer A. Hefner, 1001 Cunningham Road, was charged with underage consumption and released on her own recognizance.
- Police made a traffic stop in the 200 block of West Wilson Street at 1:41 a.m. Saturday. Information came back that the owner had a suspended license and Joey Morris, 257 W. Wilson St. was cited for driving under suspension.
- Police charged Julia M. Landon, 29549 U.S. Route 62, #209, for no operators license and permitting a person without a license to operate a motor vehicle.
- An unwanted person had already left when police arrived at a residence in the 400 block of S. Broadway Avenue at 5:16 a.m. Sunday. Police checked the area but were unable to locate them.
- Police responded to the 400 block of S. Lundy Avenue at 6:30 a.m. Sunday and took photos of new graffiti on the building.
- Police received a complaint on station at 7:35 p.m. Saturday regarding a known woman had shown up at the complainant's place of work and was harassing her. The complainant wanted it documented.
- Police responded to the W. Pershing Street and S. Ellsworth Avenue area at 6:09 p.m. in reference to a black Chevy truck that was operating in a reckless manner.
- Police responded to the 500 block of Franklin Avenue at 5:11 p.m. Saturday where two dogs were located on the porch roof of the residence. They were able to get back into the residence through an open window. Police were unable to locate anyone in the residence.
- Police responded to the 600 block of W. Wilson Street at 6:32 p.m. Saturday where a woman reported her ex-husband was at the house and the roommate didn't want him there. She was advised she could have anyone there that she wanted as long as there was no disturbance.
- Police responded to the 2800 block of E. State Street at 7:15 p.m. Saturday for a report of suspicious activity but were unable to locate people matching the description given.
- Police received a call from the 900 block of E. State Street at 8:09 p.m. Saturday where a motorist in a small dark-color vehicle left without paying fro $60.18 in gas.
- Police responded to the 100 block of W. State Street at 4:18 p.m. Saturday regarding a report of a possibly intoxicated person in a white Chevy. Police observed a vehicle matching the description pull into a driveway in the 200 block of W. Wilson Avenue and made contact with two people, neither of whom was intoxicated.
- Someone reported a semi on Maple Street at Green Street at 1:53 p.m. Sunday. Police cited drivers from Grassie and Son for driving off state routes.