- Kathy L. Phillips, 48, 610 Deming Street, Salem, was cited for open container in a motor vehicle after officers responded to a South Lincoln Avenue gas station at 5:06 p.m. where she reportedly drove into the parking lot.
- Alyssa R. Sluter, 22, 549 Newgarden Ave., Salem, was cited for driving under suspension and speed following a traffic stop on West State Street near Sharp Avenue at 6:12 p.m. Friday.
- Erich W. Henkel, 624 Cherry St., Salem, was arrested on an active warrant out of the Boardman Police Department after officers responded to an East Fourth Street home at 8:38 p.m. Friday when someone reported he was there.
- Officers searched several locations in the area of West Pershing Street and Sharp Avenue at 9:12 p.m. Friday after officers heard several loud explosions but were unable to find the source. Officers also responded to reports of loud explosions in the 600 block of Fair Avenue at 10:20 p.m. and the 900 block of South Lundy Avenue at 11:38 p.m., but were not able to find the source in those incidents, either.
- Police responded to a South Lundy Avenue home at 1:04 a.m. Saturday where the resident reported someone had thrown a Drano bomb onto his property.
- Police responded to the 700 block of Arch Street at 7:18 a.m. Saturday where a Gavers Road resident reported someone overnight had cut the brakelines on her car.
- Jamie Rambo reported at 11:25 p.m. Friday she and her boyfriend were at Smith Oil when a man crossed the street and pushed her boyfriend to the ground and began hitting him, and at one point hit her in the face, although she believed he didn't mean to hit her but she happened to be in the way.
- Police found a man and woman sleeping under the Canton bridge at 2:12 a.m. Friday. The couple said their moped had run out of gas and they would be moving on the morning.