Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

SALEM FIRE

August 1, 2013
Salem News

- Firefighters were called at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday by Salem Police for smoke coming out of the boiler room at the Salem Public Library, 821 E. State St. A slight haze was found in the basement and the problem was found to be a generator transfer switch which was charred from a power surge in the area. Power to the generator was shut off and an employee was told to contact an electrician to fix the problem.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web