Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS
 
 
 

FIRE REPORTS

August 25, 2013
Salem News

SALEM

- Firefighters responded to a 2200 block Southeast Boulevard home at 5:34 a.m. Saturday for a report of a natural gas odor. An investigation revealed that a stove burner had been left on. The residents were evacuated until the home was ventilated with fans. The department cleared at 5:58 a.m.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web