- An officer found a bike in the 300 block of West 10th Street Friday at 3:41 p.m. and placed it in bike lockup.
- Brock Ward called to report he wanted a welfare check on his sister. Officers responded at 8:29 a.m. Saturday to 156 Washington Ave. to check on the female resident who said she was fine and was just upset over her child and the way her mother treats her when she visits her brother.
- Mike Smith called 8:51 a.m. Saturday to report of property behind his residence that wasn't his. Officers found a lawn mower, tin snips and a level and determined it was his neighbor Concetta Yeager's property. Yeager reported these items stolen Thursday. It is unknown when these items appeared in Smith's yard.
- Officers responded 10:58 a.m. Saturday to 1098 N. Ellsworth where Brian McCormack, 6 Kreidler Rd., Poland, said he had been struck with a truck by his ex-live-in girlfriend. They had an altercation in the parking lot at the football game over visitation hours. He said she went to leave so he stood in front of her truck to try to get her to stop and she went to back up to go around him and the mirror struck him in the left arm right hand causing swelling and a skinned elbow. The ex left prior to the officer's arrival but came to the station to advise it was McCormack causing the problem and he jumped in her truck as she was attempting to leave. All information will be forwarded to the prosecutor's officer to review.
- Hobart Butcher, 326 Morgan Court reported 12:30 p.m. Saturday a small amount of currency was taken from his home.
- Officers responded 12:44 a.m. Saturday to 283 W. 13th St. for a report of breaking and entering. John Hull said sometime during the evening someone forcefully entered the residence and stole several items.
- Melanie Surgell, 589 Woodland Ave., called at 6:54 p.m. Friday to request an officer to speak with her two daughters about theft and the consequences. She said one daughter admitted to stealing money from her purse. An officer spoke with the girls.
- Vickie Stone, 681 Superior Ave., reported 7:29 p.m. Friday someone had removed wire from a telephone pole located at the edge of her property. An officer observed about eight feet of small gauge ground wire had been removed.
- Brandon Zepernick, 462 Franklin St., reported 9:56 p.m. Friday his ex-roommate stopped by and threatened to beat him up, and he was also receiving unwanted calls from him as well. Officers contacted the ex-roommate and told him to have no more contact.