Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS
 
 
 

SALEM FIRE CALLS

October 11, 2013
Salem News

- Firefighters were called at 10 a.m. Thursday to the 700 block of South Lundy Avenue for a sulfur odor in a home. It was determined the refrigerator motor failed.

- Firefighters responded at 11:27 a.m. Wednesday for a carbon monoxide detector activation in the 500 block of Walnut Street. No hazard was found, with malfunction blamed for the activation.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web