- Theresa A. Bosel, 42, state Route 154, Lisbon, was stopped on state Route 154 waiting to turn left at 5:42 p.m. Thursday and Colin Lee Baker Houlette, 18, state Route 154, Lisbon, was stopped behind her when Angela G. Wright, 26, Dunn Street, East Liverpool, failed to stop and struck Houlette from behind, pushing her into Bosel. Wright was cited for assured clear distance and taken to Salem Community Hospital with possible injuries.
- Kayla D. Clingerman, 9 Florence St., North Lima, was arrested on an active warrant out of the Columbiana County Sheriff's Office after a patrolling officer saw her outside a Homewood Avenue home at 5:41 p.m. Thursday. She was discovered hiding under a bed in an upstairs bedroom.
- An officer responded to the 700 block of East School Street at 7:10 p.m. Thursday where a juvenile male reported an adult male had approached him and punched him for no reason. The officer was unable find the suspect.
- Police responded to a North Ellsworth Avenue home at 8:21 p.m. Thursday where a woman reported her juvenile son had been assaulted by another male juvenile while playing basketball in the 700 block of East School Street. The juvenile said the attacker had approached him and started yelling at him, then struck him in the face and pushed him down. The juvenile's face did appear red and swollen. He said adults in the area broke up the fight.
- An officer responded to the a North Lincoln Avenue building at 8:06 a.m. Friday where a bicycle had apparently been thrown over the handrail leading to the basement area on the east side of the building. The bike was taken to the police station.
- An officer responded to the 1800 block of North Ellsworth Avenue at 11:12 a.m. Friday for a report of a suspicious man cutting and stacking logs, but was unable to find anyone.
- An officer responded to a 1300 block Pennsylvania Avenue business at 1:27 p.m. Friday where a hole had been shot in the southeast corner of the building sometime within the past week apparently from across the roadway. The complainant reported having heard shooting a lot around noon but were unable to find out were it was coming from.
- Police assisted the Salem City Schools with a non-custodial issue at 2:20 p.m. Friday. Three juveniles were taken home to prevent further problems.
- A resident reported at 5:28 p.m. Thursday a suspicious vehicle was in the area of East Friend Street. Police checked but did not find the vehicle.
- Police stood by with a disabled vehicle near state Route 14 at 9:14 p.m. Thursday while the driver changed the tire.
- A North Pearl Street woman reported at 9:17 p.m. Thursday her daughter was there to get her belongings and she didn't want her there. Police stood by while her daughter retrieved her belongings.
- A West Salem Street man reported identity theft at 10:42 p.m. Thursday.
- A Leetonia Road man reported Wednesday that sometime overnight his car was keyed.