- Heather McCartney, Salineville, and Christopher McCartney, Lisbon, dissolution sought.
- Northern Hancock Bank vs. Steven and Rebecca McComas, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Grant Street, East Liverpool.
- Northern Hancock Bank vs. Timothy White, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Ravine Street, East Liverpool.
- Corinne and Matthew Hurst, Wellsville, vs. Buckeye Water District, excess $25,000 sought after a water line was reportedly flushed and allowed a large amount of water to flow onto the Hurst's property on state Route 45 allegedly causing property damage.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank vs. David and Christie Mellinger, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Dale Street, East Liverpool.
- Jill Brothers, Negley, vs. Encore Industries, et al., excess of $25,000 sought for alleged breach of contract for unpaid commissions, failure to return her personal cellphone number and database of contacts and gender discrimination.
- Rita Jean Dattilio, Leetonia, et al., vs. Benjamin R. Ballard, Washingtonville, excess $25,000 sought for alleged injuries from traffic crash on April 14, 2013 at the intersection of state Route 344 and Township Road 778.
- Harvest Credit Management vs. John B. Sampedro, Salem, defendant ordered to pay plaintiff $21,511 plus interest.
- CitiMortgage Inc. vs. Mary Marie Foor, et al., foreclosure ordered for property in Hanoverton.
- Andrew Steves, Salem, vs. Maryea Jean Steves, Leetonia, divorce granted.
- Tiffany D. Rife, Wellsville, vs. Joshua D. Rife, East Liverpool, divorce granted.
- Jessica Kastor, Lisbon, vs. Brandon Kastor, Kensington, divorce granted.
- John Triner, Wellsville, and Bobbie Sue Triner, Erie, Mich., dissolution granted.
- Kerry M. Peterson, East Liverpool, and Shad A. Peterson, East Liverpool, dissolution granted.
- Columbiana County Treasurer vs. unknown heirs of Henry C. Robins, foreclosure ordered for delinquent taxes for property on Lincoln Street, Salineville.
- Columbiana County Treasurer vs. John A. Eskay, foreclosure ordered for delinquent taxes for property on York Street, Leetonia.
- Gerald L. Fleming, 54, Columbiana, sales, and Cathy M. Stanton, 39, Columbiana, accountant.
- Austin D. Dangler, 27, Salem, natural gas plant operator, and Amanda R. Leatherbarrow, 23, Beloit, server.