- Mollie A. Todd, 26, Havelock, N.C., was eastbound on U.S. 30 in Hanover Township at 6:43 p.m. Sunday and went off the right side into a tree and rolled over. She was cited for failure to control.
-Joseph B. Anderson, 20, Sebring, was eastbound on North Price Road in Butler Township at 9:11 p.m. Saturday and went off the left side into a tree. He was cited for failure to control.
Dennis L. Heiland, 56, Waynewood Drive, New Waterford, was stopped northbound on state Route 164 in Center Township at 3:55 p.m. Friday and preparing to turn left onto Saltwell Road and was struck by Elisabeth Sayer, 79, Miller Road, Leetonia. Sayer was cited for assured clear distance.
- Alan F. Shank Jr., 32, Steubenville Pike, Salineville, was northbound on Gavers Road in Hanover Township at 6:50 a.m. Friday and reportedly slid on black ice through the U.S. 30 intersection and went off the north side into an embankment. He was cited for failure to control.
- Joseph W. Potts, 18, Winona Road, Salem, was eastbound on Cameron Road in Madison Township at 4:40 p.m. Thursday and failed to stop at a stop sign and struck Frank J. Desbiens, 74, Duke Road, East Liverpool, who was south on state Route 45. Potts was cited for stop sign.
- Brenda J. Farnsworth, 54, Apple Street, Salem, was northbound on state Route 11 in Elkrun Township at 3:25 p.m. Thursday and merged to the left lane for a disabled vehicle on the berm and struck a brake shoe from a commercial vehicle in the left lane.
- Cheyenne B. Elwonger, 17, Camelot Drive, Columbiana, was westbound on Crestview Road in Fairfield Township and Evan A. Beachler, 16, Crestview Road, Columbiana, was backing from a private drive and struck Elwonger. Beachler was cited for right of way.
- Leona F. Weber, 81, Gavers Road, Hanoverton, was southbound on Depot Road in Salem at 1 p.m. Oct. 23 and went off the left side into a mailbox, an embankment, went airborne, and then into another embankment. She was taken to Salem Hospital with possible injuries. No citations were issued.
- Jakob L. Hendricks, 24, Cherry Street, Washingtonville, was southbound on Cherry Valley Road in Salem Township at midnight Oct. 22 and went off the right side into an embankment and a tree before overturning. He was cited for failure to control and OVI and taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with minor injuries.
- Amy D. McCombs, 54, Charlton Street, Lisbon, was eastbound on state Route 172 in Hanover Township at 1:25 p.m. Oct. 21 and was struck by Rudolf A. Maroscher, 83, Salem Grange Road, Salem, who pulled from a stop sign at Depot Road. Maroscher was cited for right of way.
Alicia L. Smith, 29, Hawkins Lane, Columbiana, was northwestbound on state Route 46 in Unity Township at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday and went off the left side, over-corrected, went off the right side over an embankment and into a yard. She was cited for failure to control.
- James W. Kelly, 59, Walnut Ridge, Salineville, was broken down in the southbound lane of state Route 644 in Franklin Township at 8:22 p.m. Oct. 20 and his vehicle was struck by David L. Brandle, 37, West Street, Salineville, who approached from around a curve. Kelly was taken to Salem Hospital with possible injuries. No citations were issued.