- An officer responded to an East State Street business at 5:16 p.m. Wednesday for a report of a man harassing customers. The complainant said the man had already left, but that she did not want him to return. The officer searched the area but was unable to find him.
- An officer responded to a West Pershing Street home at 5:03 a.m. Thursday where the resident reported two men she knows, but of whom she was unable to give the identities, had been knocking on her door and making threats. She said they had already left the area in a vehicle. The officer was able to contact one of the men and warned him to stay away from the woman's home.
- An officer responded to an East Third Street home at 8:57 a.m. Thursday where the resident reported being threatened with physical harm by his roommate who would not let him and his girlfriend, with her two children, leave the home with anything more than their clothes. The roommate claimed that the complainant had stolen tools in the past. Both were advised that personal property is a civil matter.
- Whitney M. Mercer, 28, 245 W. Virginia Ave., Sebring, was arrested in the 900 block of West State Street on an active warrant out of the Columbiana County Sheriff's Office for failure to appear following a tip at 11:47 a.m. Thursday.
- Officers responded to a report of a van sitting in the westbound lane in the 800 block of West State Street at 1:33 p.m. Thursday. Witnesses said that the driver had apparently suffered medical distress and was unaware of what happened. First responders and KLG Ambulance arrived and transported her to the hospital for treatment. The van was moved into a nearby parking lot.
- A 500 block West Sixth Street resident reported at 1:39 p.m. that someone within the past week had stolen a snow shovel from beside the garage.
- Police checked on a disabled vehicle at 8 p.m. Wednesday along state Route 14. The driver was fine and told police help was coming.
- A woman reported at 8:12 p.m. Wednesday she and her ex-boyfriend got into an altercation on Union Street. The matter remains under investigation.
- A Sebring resident reported at 10:03 p.m. Wednesday that someone who had been staying with her had taken several of her items. She said she recovered the majority of the items at the person's parents' home on Orchard Drive. She was told to contact the Sebring Police Department to report the initial theft incident.