- An officer assisted a female motorist who had run out of gas at 11:15 p.m. Wednesday on state Route 45 between Goshen Road and state Route 14. The motorist had called someone to bring gas, so the officer waited until the gas arrived and the vehicle was running.
- Salem Police received a complaint about a reckless driver turning from state Route 14 onto state Route 45, southbound, heading towards Lisbon and notified Perry Township at 3:14 p.m. Wednesday. Township police checked state Route 45 from Depot Road to Goshen Road and were unable to locate the vehicle. Information was forwarded to the Ohio State Highway Patrol and Lisbon Police Department to be on the lookout for the vehicle.
- Police were advised at 12:16 p.m. Wednesday about an open door to a vacant residence in the 1100 block of West State Street. Police searched the interior and did not find anyone inside. A room in the basement area appeared to have been damaged and the copper pipe removed from the residence. The owner was advised of the findings.
- A reckless driver was reported at 10:42 a.m. Thursday in the 1300 block of South Lincoln Avenue coming into the city limits. An officer located the only vehicle matching the description and observed no traffic violations.
- Police responded to the Home Depot parking lot on East State Street after receiving a report at 3:58 a.m. Thursday for a suspicious vehicle with three people inside. The vehicle was described as a black Dodge Durango and was found in the Home Depot parking lot unoccupied. The officer saw employees arriving for work and believed the occupants may have been employees of the business.
- Lorraine Utter, 32, of 781 E. Third St., was cited for driving under FRA suspension after a traffic stop in the 200 block of North Lincoln Avenue for a turn signal and equipment violation. Both the front and rear license plates were confiscated on behalf of the registrar and the vehicle was towed away.
- An anonymous person at 10:19 p.m. Wednesday reported finding a wallet in the 900 block of North Ellsworth Avenue. A family member of the owner was contacted to tell the owner to retrieve the wallet at the police station.
- A domestic in progress was reported at 7:01 p.m. Wednesday in the 1000 block of East Third Street. An officer found it was just a husband and wife having an argument over personal issues.
- A woman in the 500 block of East Fourth Street called at 4:03 p.m. Wednesday to report a known male always causes a disturbance when he visits his mother who resides in the apartments. An officer spoke with an employee and she said she's not trying to stop him from seeing his mother but does not want him in the hallways. An officers spoke with the man and he understood what was being requested.
- Police helped with traffic control after a semi truck became disabled at the crest of what's known as the Millville hill on East State Street at 2:51 p.m. Wednesday. The driver had a mechanic coming from Alliance.
- Priscilla Wilde, 64, of East Third Street, was cited for improper passing after her eastbound vehicle collided with another eastbound vehicle on Fourth Street after attempting to pass it on the left while the other vehicle was in the process of turning left onto East School Street at 11:31 a.m. Wednesday. The other vehicle was driven by Thomas McConnell, 71, of Coffee School Road. No injuries were reported. McConnell indicated he had his turn signal on, while Wilde said she didn't see the turn signal.
- Katherine Nagel, 26, was arrested for obstructing official business and Michael Nagel was arrested for resisting arrest and an outstanding warrant for assault at 11:13 a.m. Wednesday near Kelly Park Road.
- A Brenda Lane woman reported at 11:32 a.m. Wednesday juvenile was being unruly.
- Melissa Yeany, Columbiana, was eastbound on state Route 14 at 7:31 p.m. Wednesday and a 16-year-old girl was driving in the eastbound lane and waiting to turn onto Nulf Drive when Yeany struck her from behind. Yeany was cited for assured clear distance.
- An officer assisted a county sheriff's deputy on a call at the Traveler's Hotel at 6:38 p.m. Dec. 13 in regard to a drunken patron and an injured person.
- Terry L. Rall, 53, of East Liverpool, was cited for failure to yield after he pulled into the path of a vehicle driven by Jodie A. Porter, 41, of Rootstown, resulting in an accident at the intersection of East Lincoln Way and North Jefferson Street at 10:13 p.m. Dec. 13.
- Crystal D. Grubbs, 34, of Lisbon, was driving on East Washington Street at the intersection of South Market Street when she slid on the snow into a parked vehicle belonging to Donald E. Butream of Lisbon. The accident occurred at 12:30 p.m. Dec. 14.