Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS


January 3, 2014
Salem News


- The fire department responded to a report of a faulty furnace at the Twin Oaks trailer park at 12:08 p.m. Thursday.

- A resident at 120 Cross St. called for help after her furnace malfunctioned at 4:26 p.m. Wednesday.

- The fire alarm went off at the Whitestone Ministry, Pleasantview Drive, at 6:48 p.m. Monday.


- Firefighters responded to 633 S. Broadway Ave. after being notified at 10:22 p.m. Wednesday by an employee for an odor of natural gas. With a positive meter reading, the natural gas was shut off to all heaters in the central welding bay. Firefighters stayed to make sure the gas levels decreased and told maintenance to check each heater.



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web