An accident was reported in the parking lot of Hull's Super Duper, state Route 172, East Rochester, at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday. Brittany K. Hauer, state Route 172, Lisbon, was westbound on state Route 172 when the gas pedal stuck on her vehicle. She slowed down enough to pull into the parking lot, lost control of vehicle and struck the northwest side of the business. The vehicle was buried into the cooler area up to the windshield.
- Susan Shank, the owner of FR Clothes, U.S. Route 30, Hanoverton, reported at 10:47 a.m. Wednesday when she arrived that morning she found someone had tried to pry the deadbolt off the door. There were footprints in the snow and damage to the door.
- After receiving eight 911 calls from a cell phone on Winona Road at 12:32 p.m. Wednesday, deputies responded to a home. When the resident came to the door, there was a child standing there holding a cell phone. Deputies explained that even when a phone is not activated, it can still be used to make emergency calls. The woman agreed to take the batteries out of the phone.
- Dan Morgan, Taylor Road, Negley, reported at 6:43 p.m. Wednesday someone stole a dirt bike from an unlocked barn on his property sometime between Jan. 1-5.
- Cheryl Kaiser of the Carroll County sheriff's office reported at 3:45 p.m. Wednesday they received information a man had been stabbed in the back by his girlfriend and got out of the vehicle somewhere near Summitville, where he was reportedly walking. Deputies from both counties searched the area, but did not find him. The Carroll County sheriff's office then reported another caller had stated the man was being taken to the hospital, but would not say where. Then the Carroll County sheriff's office stated the man called them, claiming there was no problem and he was not stabbed in the back.
- Cindy Neiheisel, Metz Road, Columbiana, reported at 11:14 a.m. Wednesday she received a letter from the IRS involving her individual 1040 they claimed she filed in 2012. Neiheisel told deputies she did not file her taxes as an individual that year and when she contacted the IRS on Wednesday they told her she had been a victim of identity theft.
- Evelyn Dolinak, Rainbow Lane Circle, Beloit, reported at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday there was a possible domestic dispute. EMS services met deputies at the scene and noted Dolinak's adult daughter was off her medication. She agreed to check herself into Alliance Community Hospital.
- Terry Grove, Bowman Road, Homeworth, reported at 3:19 p.m. Wednesday there was an incident about a month ago involving his brothers-in-law and Grove's car was damaged. The one brother-in-law had agreed to pay for the damage, but had not.