- Police responded to the 100 block of East Fifth Street for a noise complaint at 5:17 a.m. Saturday, with both people inside the residence in question saying there would be no more problem.
- Police were called at 2:43 a.m. Saturday to Newgarden Avenue near the railroad tracks for an intoxicated man. He was located on Arch Street near the V.F.W., identified and given a ride home since he was intoxicated.
- A dispute was reported at 12:04 a.m. Saturday in the 500 block of Walnut Street, but no dispute was found, only loud talking.
- An open door was found at 11:39 p.m. Friday at a residence in the 200 block of Woodland Avenue. The interior was checked, but nothing suspicious was found.
- Officers on patrol at 11:20 p.m. Friday saw a large flash in the area of East Pershing Street and Penn Avenue, finding several street lights out. They were unable to determine the cause of the outage. The lights came back on.
- A person was reported laying in the middle of the road on North Ellsworth Avenue at 10:27 p.m. Friday near the city limits, but was found in Perry Township. A township officer responded.
- A man on Southeast Boulevard reported at 7:54 p.m. Friday that he was receiving unwanted texts and phone calls from a person he knows. He was told his options. An officer contacted the person and told him to stop.
- A caller at 5:44 p.m. Friday reported a suspicious person removing siding from a residence in the 500 block of Columbia Street. Officers made contact with a man who said his mother owns the home and he was making repairs.
- A parking complaint was filed at 4:47 p.m. Friday in the area of North Lincoln Avenue and East Fourth Street. The owners were contacted and the vehicles were moved.
- Earl Schory, of Southeast Boulevard, reported at 4:20 p.m. Friday that someone entered his residence and stole pieces of jewelry and destroyed several figurines. He had also called at 3:27 p.m. to report three large and expensive items were missing from his office on East State Street.
- Joan Gluck, 87, of Youngstown, was cited for failure to control and leaving the scene of an accident after her westbound vehicle collided with another westbound vehicle driven by Chad Benner, 24, of Ohio Machinery, in the 800 block of West State Street at 3:37 p.m. Friday. Gluck had continued west after the accident and was stopped by Alliance Police. No injuries were reported.
- A woman called police at 3:38 p.m. Friday to report the father of her child had her cell phone and was refusing to return it. He also had the child and was refusing to give her the child. An officer spoke with the father and he agreed to return the phone and the child.
- Police were called at 2:45 p.m. Friday for a report of unknown suspicious items/chemicals sitting outside the rear of an address in the 700 block of West State Street. Upon arrival, officers found that the chemicals were the ingredients used to manufacture the drug methamphetamine, but did not appear to be active at that time. The Bureau of Criminal Investigation responded to clean up the items.
- Officers stood by in the 900 block of West Pershing Street at 12:13 p.m. Friday while a woman was advised by Children Services that her two juveniles were being placed with a family member due to a court order.
- A unwanted person was reported trespassing at Custom Comfort, state Route 7, at 12:07 p.m. Friday.