- Officers responded to a possible underage party on Robin Avenue at 1:04 a.m. Sunday but were unable to find anyone at the residence in question.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute on East School Street at 1:09 a.m. Sunday where the wife said she had had a verbal dispute with her husband but that he had already left.
- A patrolling officer observed a dispute in the parking lot of a Railroad Street bar at 2:01 a.m. Sunday in which an employee said the person was causing a disturbance and refused to leave. The person was told to leave and not return.
- Officers responded to a 500 block North Ellsworth Avenue home at 6:10 a.m. Sunday where the resident said several people in dark clothes and ski masks were in her yard. Officers search the area but were unable to find anyone. The resident called back a short time later and claimed that two of the people were back. She told officers that they were wearing camouflage and had fled southbound through an alley, but officers were still unable find anyone.
- An East Fifth Street resident reported at 2:05 p.m. Sunday that someone overnight had keyed the entire left side of her vehicle while it was parked in her driveway.
- Sherry Gavin, 28, Boardman, was arrested for theft after allegedly attempting to steal jeans and several food items from an East State Street business at 2:08 p.m. Sunday.