- Tammy L. Chestnut, 34, 13648 U.S. Route 62, Salem, was charged with operating a vehicle intoxicated following a traffic stop for an equipment violation and speed in the 500 block of West Pershing Avenue at 7:20 a.m. Thursday.
- An employee at a Railroad Street establishment reported at 1:08 p.m. Thursday that a man on March 1 had attempted to make a purchase with a credit card, but when it was denied he ran out without paying.
- An officer responded to a Cedar Ridge Drive home at 6:41 p.m. Thursday where the resident said he had hired someone through Craigslist to fix his truck. He said the person was supposed to fix the truck on March 5, but canceled, then agreed to fix it while the resident was at work if he left the money in the truck cab. The resident said when he returned from work he found the money missing but the truck still not fixed. He only had a phone number with no name.
- Police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle in the 700 block of South Lundy Avenue at 12:18 a.m. Friday but were unable to find anything.
- Michael T. Bowlin, 28, 1659 Harrison Ave., Salem, was charged with operating a vehicle intoxicated following a traffic stop in the 100 block of North Lincoln Avenue at 12:47 a.m. Friday.
- Police were requested to assist two bail bondsmen sent from the Stark County Common Pleas Court to serve a warrant on an individual believed to be employed at a business in the 500 block of East Pidgeon Road. The warrant was confirmed and an attempt made at the business but contact was unable to be made with the wanted person. Other employees at the business said the person was at another location.
- Police responded to a possible domestic complaint in the 1100 block of Prospect Street at 10:09 p.m. Thursday, but the alleged victim said there wasn't a problem. Police attempted to contact the complainant but was unable to locate of contact them over the phone.
- Todd Chellis, Edgewood Drive, reported a domestic at the home at 12:11 p.m. Thursday. Police found an argument had taken place between Viola Chellis and Bethany Chellis regarding visitation of a child. No charges were filed.
- Frieda Bennett, Terre Verde, reported at 2:19 p.m. Thursday her ex was following her after she picked her kids up from school.
- A woman reported at 8:33 p.m. Thursday that while driving on West Park Avenue at 8:33 p.m. Thursday a couple of kids threw a rock at her vehicle.
- Trenton L. Holenchick, 18, North Market Street, was charged with menacing on Thursday for allegedly threatening Nicholas Still, 18, the day before. Still said Holenchick threatened to throw him over a bridge, which occurred at the county juvenile court alternate school and in front of witnesses.
- A resident of West Chestnut Street, reported at 1:10 p.m. Thursday her adult daughter was talking about the devil and other odd things. Police convinced the daughter to go to the county mental health clinic to get her shot.
- Iesha Talbert asked an officer to stand by while she retrieved her belongings from the homeless shelter on Maple Street at 2:20 p.m. Tuesday. Talbert said she had been evicted because of problems going on inside the shelter.
-David Barton, North Vine Street, reported Wednesday his girlfriend was ill and unable to keep anything down. An ambulance was summoned.
- Stephanie Wylie, North Market Street, reported at 9:09 p.m. Wednesday there was a suspicious vehicle parked in her driveway and it was running. An officer arrived and learned the man was Wylie's father-in-law, who was showing someone the van he had for sale in his son's front yard.