- Paul S. Miller, 55, 187 Plymouth Place, Salem, was cited for failure to yield following a two-vehicle crash in the 600 block of Newgarden Avenue at 3:42 a.m. Tuesday in which he was southbound and struck the rear of a northbound vehicle driven Kelly J. Ellyson, 33, East Rochester, who was attempting to turn left into a parking lot. No injuries were reported.
- Officers responded to a 2800 block East State Street business at 2:29 p.m. Friday for a report of persons to be removed and found a couple sitting in the grass playing music and asking for money. The couple said they were passing through on their way to Pittsburgh. They were told they were no longer welcome at the business.
- A Benton Road woman reported at 4:19 p.m. Friday that someone had entered her vehicle while it was parking in the 100 block of North Lincoln Avenue and removed $150.
- Nicholas Edwards, 24, 421 Sharp St., Salem, was charged with criminal damaging and open container after officers responded to an East Third Street home at 7:35 p.m. Friday where he had punched out a window after becoming angry. Officers found Edwards outside with a half empty bottle of whiskey and blood on his hand, arm and clothing. He was transported to the Salem hospital emergency room for treatment.
- Mark A. Lewis, 55, 530 Walnut St., Salem, was charged with driving under suspension following a traffic stop at 1:04 a.m. Saturday.
- Benito Matom Bernal, 23, 281 Vine Ave., Salem, was charged with domestic violence after officers responded to his home for an unknown problem called in to 911 at 1:46 a.m. Saturday and found a man with a torn short and visible injuries to his face, lip and shoulder.
- Police responded to a 900 block West State Street business at 10:09 a.m. Saturday where a woman reported a vehicle had been rented out on June 6 and never returned.
- Police responded to an East State Street bank at 11:39 a.m. Saturday where employees reported a woman may be the victim of a scam. Officers found that the woman was a victim and followed her home to make sure the alleged suspects were not there. The woman requested extra patrol near her home.
- A West Pershing Street woman reported at 11:58 a.m. Saturday that her recent ex-boyfriend had been driving past her home and causing problems.
- An officer responded to the area of North Howard Avenue and West Seventh Street at 2:15 p.m. Saturday to retrieve a syringe found lying on the sidewalk.
- A West Park Avenue woman reported at 5:20 a.m. Friday someone was trying to steal her truck, and her husband had a shotgun. James D. Schmidt, 31, North Lima, was cited for criminal trespass, and more charges could follow upon review.
- Larry Canale reported at 9:04 a.m. Friday someone is entering the Arrowhead Clubhouse without permission.
- Marlene K. Webber, 66, Old Fourteen Road, was backing out of a driveway on Apache Lane around 9:53 a.m. Friday when she struck a vehicle owned by Charles Rupert, Stanton Drive, which was parked on the north side of the road. Webber was cited for improper starting or backing.
- Police assisted fire crews at 315 Parkview at 10:04 a.m. Friday following an alarm. An item was left on the stove upon investigation.
- Beaver Township police advised Columbiana police at 11:14 a.m. Friday of a mobile home heading south on state Route 7 losing insulation out of the back.
- Police and fire assisted the Lisbon post of the State Highway Patrol around 3:56 p.m. Friday regarding a multi-vehicle crash on state Route 7 between the railroad bridge and Metz Road.
- Beth Felger requested a welfare check at 8:42 p.m. Friday on a girl at a Ray Avenue home. No one was inside upon arrival.
- Fireworks were reported around 10:06 p.m. Friday in the area of Quincy Road. No fireworks were found.