- A resident of North Beaver Street reported at 3:13 a.m. July 2 there was some guy in town who rides a gas-powered bicycle and it lacks a muffler, making it very loud as it passed by, waking him and and his wife. Police located Scott Rudder's motorized bicycle parked in front of his apartment on North Beaver Street, and 30 minutes later the officer heard the bicycle in the distance but was unable to locate it. The officer then checked Rudder's apartment and the bicycle was gone.
- Candy Kibler, West Lincoln Way, reported being assaulted by Ron Jackson at 12:04 a.m. Thursday. Jackson left and police were unable to locate him, but she did not want to press charges. Police then went to a home on South Lincoln Avenue to find Jackson but no one answered the door.
- Jacob Ross, East Washington Street, reported Friday his 4900 Trek mountain bicycle was stolen from the parking shed behind his apartment. His bicycle lock had been cut.
- Police were called to a home on West Lincoln Way at 7:43 p.m. Sunday to stand by until an ambulance transported the female resident to a local hospital.
- Shanda Mellinger, Sherman Street, reported at 7 p.m. June 29 she wanted her brother removed because he was drunk and causing problems. Mellinger was told since her brother lived there she could not force him to leave, and both were advised to stay away from each other.
- Destany F. Vishak, 19, state Route 518, Lisbon, was cited for failure to yield from a stop sign, striking a vehicle driven by James J. Naples III, 36, of Youngstown, at the intersection of East Lincoln Way and Vine Street at 7:48 p.m. July 2.
- The street department was called at 8:21 a.m. Monday to clean up debris after wax from a box truck spilled on Lisbon Street when the vehicle struck the railroad overpass. More information was not available.
- At 1:21 p.m. Monday a semi truck pulled down lines on Union Street near Lisbon Street and continued to Compco.
- Allen Jones, Columbiana, was turning south on South Main from West Park at 2 p.m. Monday and struck a vehicle owned by Dolores Cartwright, East Liverpool, that was parked and unoccupied. A parking citation was issued to Cartwright whose vehicle was parked over the crosswalk and too close to the corner.
- A Union Street woman reported at 3 p.m. Monday her neighbor keeps going out into the middle of the road picking things up and she was afraid she was going to get hurt. Police checked and did not find the woman.
GOSHEN POLICE DISTRICT
- A Salem Warren Road resident reported at 1:19 p.m. June 22 that someone he knows had been making threats toward him and entered his home.
- A Pine Lake Road resident reported at 9:55 a.m. June 26 that her juvenile had been bitten by a dog.
- A Park Street homeowner reported at 12:05 p.m. June 26 that a tenant had damaged a door at the home.
- Police responded to a burglary report at 4:43 p.m. June 26 in the 8800 block of Salem Unity Road.
- Philip J. Trapold, 48, Girard, was charged with driving under suspension and expired registration following a traffic stop at 8:19 a.m. June 27.
- Police charged a 14-year-old Marysville, Ohio, teen with second-degree felony assault after responding to a Beaver Creek Road home at 2:31 p.m. June 27 where the teen allegedly stabbed another juvenile with a kitchen knife.
- A 12000 block Pine Lake Road resident reported at 2:31 a.m. June 28 that someone had stolen the license plate from his vehicle.
- Police responded to a littering report in the 12000 block of Youngstown Salem Road at 12:05 p.m. June 28.
- Police responded to a burglary report in the 14000 block of Smith Goshen Road at 10:50 p.m. June 28.