Maybe we could just post phone Thanksgiving altogether,
What flaps ?
1 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
"What flaps ? "
If you read the news occasionally, you'd know. Hint: "I Love Rock and Roll, so put another dime in the jukebox, baby!".
0 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
Your like a lot of other people on here. I'm so sorry I missed that story that's why I commented .Excuse me know it all.
1 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
I'm with Ladybug on this one. What's going on with it. I haven't heard anything and didn't catch the news yesterday.
The South Dakota Cattleman's Association got Joan Jett booted from the South Dakota float because she is a vegetarian and allegedly critical of the beef industry. PETA and others are planning protests along the parade route over the Shamu float because Sea Worlds are "prisons for whales".
This country is going insane,
No prayer in schools, no pledge of allegiance and now some fruit cake thinks the national anthem is a war song .KMA
2 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
Why in the h*** don't they move to some other country.
Try China they shoot the JA's over there
Because China and other places are already under totalitarian control. The USA is not yet conquered territory.
3 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
It's only a parade people need to enjoy the day.
This is a free country. People can march in a parade and other people can protest if they want to. What's the big deal?
I'll be busy cooking and eating turkey, thank you. (And NOT shopping)
Yes it is a free country and people are entitled to their opinion.
But when 10% of the population start telling the other 90 % what to do is Bull
If you don't believe in something .Fine atleast respect the rights of others
When I was in school we always said the pledge and a short prayer each morning.
NOw oh my god
Your right it is just a parade and should be enjoyed by all those who are interested,
To turn it into a protest .
Stay at home
Do what? They are protesting a Shamu Float? LOL, heck I thought they would be out there protesting the millions of turkeys who met their demise and baking in the ovens! Guess Peta didn't want to chance a riot and public lynching!!! L.M.A.O.
I didn't know about it ladybug. Anything to do with Peta I would ignore it anyhow. There isn't enough time in the day to chase behind and read all the millions of headlines slapped up in our faces, which most is just nonsense anyhow. By the way, great posts ladybug, I couldn't agree with you more.
" This country is going insane,
No prayer in schools, no pledge of allegiance and now some fruit cake thinks the national anthem is a war song .KMA "
Agreed. They can KMA too.
The only PETA to join is People Eating Tasty Animals.
I say let them carve up the Garfield and Odie balloons. All they are going to get is empty calories. Seriously, is this really an issue with people?
0 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
" By the way, great posts ladybug, I couldn't agree with you more. "
I had to agree with ladybug three times! What is the world coming to?
161 North Lincoln , Salem, OH 44460 |