SRMC administers vaccines, no more appointments for next clinic
SALEM – No more appointments are being accepted for Salem Regional Medical Center (SRMC)’s Vaccine Clinic Jan. 28. The Vaccine Clinic’s schedule is full and at maximum capacity, based on the supply of 100 vaccines expected to arrive next week from the Ohio Department of Health.
SRMC is to receive 100 doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, to be prioritized for seniors 80 years of age and older, who already have appointments scheduled on Jan. 28. No walk-in vaccinations will be given at SRMC’s Vaccine Clinic.
The vaccine has been prioritized for those 80 years and older, in accordance with Gov. Mike DeWine’s phased approach to immunize those at the highest risk of exposure to the coronavirus.
Other Area Vaccine Locations
SRMC is a member of Columbiana County’s Vaccine Taskforce, which is providing several locations where eligible seniors 80 years and over can receive their vaccine. For information about other area vaccine sites, contact the following vaccine providers:
– Columbiana County Health District (330-692-2210)
– Community Action Agency of Columbiana County- East Liverpool, Lisbon, Salineville (330-424-5686)
– Discount Drug Mart-Lisbon (330-870-1190)
– East Liverpool City Health District (330-385-5123)
– East Liverpool City Hospital (330-386-3590)
– Giant Eagle Pharmacy-Calcutta (330-385-2327)
– Giant Eagle Pharmacy-East Liverpool (330-385-7554)
– Giant Eagle Pharmacy-Salem (330-332-0141)
– Marc’s Pharmacy (www.marcs.com)
– Salem City Health District (330-332-1618)
More vaccination clinics will be planned in the coming weeks as the Taskforce launches a phased approach for the vaccine roll-out in alignment with Ohio’s priority groups, who are at the highest risk of exposure.