United Local plans Junior/Senior Prom
Activities begin with limited capacity to view Parade of Fashions, crowning of king and queen April 24
This year the prom will be held at the Kent Convention Center in Kent with a sit-down dinner and dance. Students will ride charter buses to the prom. The After-Prom is sponsored by the Junior and Senior Class After-Prom Parents Committee. The students will leave on charter buses at 11:45 a.m. to go to Fun “n” Stuff for a night of activities. Class officers include Julianna Logan and Lincoln Urmson, co-class presidents; Jade Watt, vice president; Caleb Blake; secretary; Sydney Young, treasurer; with Betty Whiteleather as Junior Class advisor.
Seniors chosen to comprise the Prom Court include are as follow:
• Savannah Burton, daughter of John and Heather Burton. She is active in varsity volleyball, varsity softball, National Honor Society and Student Council.
• Brooke Courtney, daughter of Kevin and Nikki Courtney. Her activities include varsity soccer, Spanish Club and National Honor Society.
• Kendyl Daggy, daughter of Jeff and Tammy Daggy. Her activities include American Sign Language Club, track and varsity soccer captain.
• Kassidy Everhart, daughter of Kimberly and Sam Courtney and Ron Everhart. Her activities include softball, Ruriteens, National Honor Society and Youth Coalition.
• Rebekka Hall, daughter of Brian and Virginia Hall. Her activities include Student Council, Ruriteens, band and choir.
• Hannah Minor, daughter of Jeremy Minor and Heather Smith. Her activities include National Honor Society, class president, Spanish Club president and varsity track and soccer.
• Michael Bardo, son of Kyle and Tami Bardo. His activities include baseball, golf, Future Farmers of America and 4-H.
• Kade Blake, son of Kurt and Billie Blake. His activities include National Honor Society, soccer, tennis and track.
• Luke Medure, son of Justin and Amanda Medure. His activities include soccer and National Honor Society.
• Nathan Miller, son of Russell and Jolene Miller. His activities include football captain, basketball captain, Track and Field, and Columbiana County Career Technical Center.
• Landon Rhodes, son of Jason and Denise Rhodes. His activities include baseball, Principal Advisory Council, National Honor Society, and Future Farmers of America.
• Nicholas Yoskey, son of Sherri Hull. His activities include football and cooking.
Juniors chosen to comprise the Prom Court include are as follow:
• Irene Ayala Sanz is an exchange student staying with Amy Stokes (host parent). Her parents are Pilar Sanz and Emilio Ayala.
• Samantha Benner, daughter of Angela and Nathan Benner. Her activities include cheerleading, track, National Honor Society and American Sign Language Club.
• Allison Brown, daughter of Jason and Carol Brown. Her activities include cheerleading and competition cheerleading, Ruriteens and American Sign Language Club.
• Julianna Logan, daughter of Sean and Melissa Logan. Her activities include soccer, track, cheerleading and National Honor Society.
• Jade Watt, daughter of David and Jennifer Watt. Her activities include cross country, track, cheerleading and dance at TGS Gymnastics and Dance Studio.
• Sydney Young, daughter of Tom and Connie Young. Her activities include soccer, cheerleading, track and National Honor Society.
• Payne Brereton, son of John and Jennifer Brereton. His activities include football, wrestling and choir.
• Cole Ellyson, son of Travis and Kelly Ellyson. His activities include football, lifting and family farm.
• Bryce McKenzie, son of Bill and Tracy McKenzie. His activities include tennis, golf, Ruriteens and band.
• Austin Nero, son of Heather Graffius. His activity is golf.
• Dante Rapp, son of Steve and Sheena Abel. His activities include baseball, soccer and choir.
• Lincoln Urmson, son of Douglas and Kristie Urmson. His activities include varsity football, class president, member of Greenford Christian Church and an avid hunter.