Live, Love, Grow Banquet
The Lisbon Area Chamber of Commerce will hold its “Live, Love, Grow” banquet Nov. 4 at St. George’s Development Center.
This year the honored guests are
“Live” – A Lisbon area resident that takes pride in the community and is proactive in the betterment of the village of Lisbon.
1. Phil Bartholomew – working with youth of Lisbon
2. Amy Faulk- always willing to help
3. Lynn Holshue – work with Methodist Church food pantry
“Love” – An individual that may not live in the village, but loves all the village of Lisbon has to offer.
1. Charity Adams – community service
2. The late Lee Dull – remembered for his love of community
3. Ryan Snyder – DAHS teacher & coach
“Grow” – A business individual that has invested both financially and physically in Lisbon, to help grow the village with both the present and future in mind.
1. Almost Perfect Foundation – Kristen Huston
2. Geronimos Supply Company – Marci Lane
3. Heim Sheet Metal – David Belaney
4. Richardson Monuments – Carly Brock
The banquet will begin with social time at 6 p.m. Dinner will be a turkey dinner. Guest speaker for the event is The Honorable Katelyn Dickey.
Everyone is invited to attend. Reservations are $20 and can be made at the Lisbon Chamber office or online by Oct. 27. For more information 330-424-1803.