×

SALEM FIRE

— Firefighters were called at 9:12 a.m. Monday to a fire alarm at Holiday Inn Express, 240 N. Cunningham Road, but were told enroute that it was a false alarm. An engine continued to the scene to make sure the alarm panel reset correctly. Hotel staff said a resident turned on a microwave and a puff of smoke came out, triggering the smoke alarm.

NEWSLETTER

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)
   

Starting at $4.39/week.

Subscribe Today