×

SALEM FIRE CALLS

— Fire personnel responded to Holiday Inn Express on North Cunningham at 6:50 a.m. Tuesday to check on a smoke detector that kept going off even though no hazards were in the room to set it off. Firefighters were unable to reset the alarm panel due to the faulty detector so the alarm was silenced. Hotel personnel were told to have the system serviced.

— Firefighters were called at 5:12 a.m. Tuesday to Jennings Avenue and West 10th for a large tree limb in the road. No power lines were involved. The limb was removed from the road and the street department was notified.

NEWSLETTER

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)
   

Starting at $4.39/week.

Subscribe Today