– Pennsylvania State Police requested deputies check an Osbourne Road, Madison Township, home for a woman at 5:08 a.m. Tuesday. She was found there and found to be fine.
– A parking complaint was received for a vehicle parked in the area of Front Street, Negley at 3:54 p.m. Sunday. The owner of the vehicle agreed to move it.
– At 7:03 p.m. Sunday, a Walnut Street, Damascus, woman reported there was a theft on Thanksgiving.
– A woman at S.R.E. Doors and Hardware Inc., Beeson Mill Road, Fairfield Township, reported at 1:33 p.m. Friday she sent a business check to Ace Lumber in Youngstown for $81.20 and the check was cashed for $810.20 by someone, but not by the business.
– A shooting complaint was reported on Pleasant View Drive, Center Township at 9:36 p.m. Saturday. Deputies assisted the Ohio Department of Natural Resources officer handling the call, until he no longer needed deputies.
– A domestic dispute was reported at a Haiti Road, Washington Township, at 8:24 p.m. Saturday. The woman had left before deputies arrived and no one was home.
-A suicidal person was reported in the 4000 block of Millrock Road, Unity Township, at 10:49 p.m. Saturday. The person was transported to the St. Elizabeth Hospital in Youngstown by Columbiana EMS.
– A parking complaint was reported in the 1200 block of Lisbon Road, Salem Township. The owner of the vehicle was found at a neighboring home and the owner moved it without any issues.
– A possible trespassing or burglary was reported at a Hammondsville Road, Yellow Creek Township home at 10:58 a.m. Wednesday. The moving tenants went to the trailer to get their belongings and found the locks had been changed, so they went in through an open window to start getting the rest of their belongings. The person who recently purchase the trailer at sheriff’s sale called to report the burglary. Deputies found no one had any paperwork and the tenants were never notified they had to leave.
– A Y and O Road, Madison Township, man was sent to East Liverpool City Hospital for evaluation after his mother took a gun from him after he put it in his mouth and he threatened to harm himself.