×

FIRE REPORTS

SALEM

— Fire personnel responded at 7 a.m. Friday to the 400 block of Vine Avenue where a resident said she turned on a lamp in the front room and the bulb flashed and popped. She was told to vacate the structure and complied. After the investigation, it was found the lamp in question was on and operating normally. The resident was told there were no hazards and she could come back inside.

Lisbon

–Firefighters were called to a chimney fire at the Ketterman residence on state Route 45 at 5:06 a.m. Friday. Chief Paul Gresh Jr. said the husband had the fire out by the time they arrived, so they checked the walls for heat but everything was OK.

— ADT called at 5:31 a.m. Friday to ask firefighters to check a carbon monoxide detector going off at a Mattix Road home.

COMMENTS