— Officers responded to a 200 block East Second Street business at 9:09 a.m. Monday in reference to a male who had been in the bathroom for over an hour. Officers spoke with the male who said he was trying to clean himself. The manager of the business said the male was no longer welcome and he was advised to leave.
— Officers responded to a 200 block West Eighth Street home at 10:19 a.m. Monday where the resident reported someone had taken multiple items from his vehicle without consent.
— Officers responded to a 200 block Vine Avenue location at 12:48 p.m. Monday in reference to someone to be removed. The person left without incident.
— An officer responded to the 100 block of West Fourth Street at 3:26 p.m. Monday in reference to a domestic dispute and found that it was a construction worker who had yelled because a piece of equipment had broken. No fight had occurred.
— Ashley House, 32, West Pershing Street, Salem, was arrested on a warrant our of Columbiana County and cited for drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 5:55 p.m. Monday in the 100 block of West State Street in which a patrolling officer knew her to have the warrant. Tyler McCaslin, 32, West Perry Street, Salem, was also charged with drug paraphernalia and possession of drug abuse instruments.
— Officers responded to a one-vehicle crash at North Ellsworth Avenue and West 12th Street at 7:12 p.m. Monday and determined the driver had suffered from a medical condition. The driver was transported by ambulance to the hospital and no citation was issued.
— Officers responded to a 100 block West Perry Street home at 8:26 p.m. Monday where the resident reported his neighbor had approached him in an aggressive manner, pointing his finger in his face and saying they needed to talk. The neighbor had left before officers arrived, but returned while they were on scene. Both residents were told to stay away from each other.
— Devin S. Earich, 25, Leetonia, was charged with three counts of aggravated menacing and three counts of telecommunication harassment after an Elm Street resident reported at 9:39 p.m. Monday he had sent her text messages threatening to burn down her house. Columbiana and Leetonia officers patrolled the area while an officer spoke with his family members at his listed address, who said he no longer lived there. Earich was eventually located in Salem, where Salem officers took him into custody on a domestic warrant.
— A woman reported that items were removed from her apartment by a family member that she had been living with at 11:28 a.m. Monday.
— Tabranda Thomas, 41, of Campbell, was cited for driving under suspension following a traffic stop in the Rite Aid parking lot at 3:14 p.m. Monday.
— Officers assisted the Leetonia Police Department in attempting to locate a man that had been making threats at 10:36 p.m. Monday.
– Officers responded to a West Main Street business at 4:15 p.m. June 25 in reference to young juveniles left unattended in a vehicle who were yelling and making obscene gestures toward people walking by.
– Officers responded to a Lincoln Street East home at 6:30 p.m. June 25 in reference to an excessive trash complaint. The homeowner was issued a notice to remove the trash and debris from the property.
– Officers found an open door at the food bank on Washington Street at 10:35 p.m. July 6. The building was checked and the door was found to have been left open by neglect.
– Officers responded to a West Main Street location at 3:35 p.m. July 8 in reference to an intoxicated unwanted person to be removed.
– Officers responded to a West Main Street location at 7 p.m. July 9 in reference to a report of telecommunications fraud.
– William Dean Sherrill, no age or address listed, was cited for driving under suspension following a traffic stop for an equipment violation on East Main Street at 7 p.m. Monday