SALEM POLICE REPORTS
– A woman at 7:19 p.m. Sunday came to the station from Southeast Boulevard to talk with officers about issues she’s having.
– Jillian Coppock, 22, of Hubbard, was taken into custody on a warrant for drug paraphernalia possession after officers saw her in the 200 block of West Wilson at 6:48 p.m. Sunday and knew about the active warrant. Police conducted a probable cause search of the female and located suspected narcotics and narcotics paraphernalia, including a syringe. She was turned over to a Columbiana County sheriff’s deputy.
– A dispute was reported at 6:26 p.m. Sunday at Arby’s on East State Street. An employee said the dispute was between him and two people in a black Chevy Silverado who left west on East State Street. Officers stopped the truck and the people said the dispute was about an order that was incorrect but the dispute was verbal only. They were told to contact corporate to make a proper complaint.
– A barking dog was reported at Cedar and Deming at 1:02 p.m. Sunday, but police only heard a few barks from different locations, not enough to be excessive barking.
– A temporary tag found by a resident was turned over to police at 12:12 p.m. Sunday in the 2800 block of East State Street. Attempts were made to contact the owner. The tag was placed in the lost and found.