– A Hawkins Road, Unity Township, woman reported an unwanted person on her property at 1:58 a.m. Tuesday. Dorian Lowrey, 45, Enon Valley, Pa., was charged with violating a protection order.
– While dropping off a court bag at the courthouse sheriff’s office at 3:04 a.m. Tuesday, a deputy found a rectangular object lying in the southbound lane of the road in front of the courthouse. It was found to be a black Tracfone.
– A Bandy Road, Knox Township woman reported she was being harassed by social media at 3:33 p.m. Monday. She was told to block all parties involved. She did not want deputies to contact the people involved and make matters worse.
– Residents were reported setting off fireworks at a Hilltop Drive home at 7:38 p.m. Monday. Deputies found the person responsible and warned him there could be charges if he continues to set them off.
– A woman was reported having suicidal thoughts at a Knox Township home and she was transported willingly to Alliance Hospital for evaluation.
– A domestic dispute was reported at a Hamilton Road, Unity Township, home at 7:59 p.m. Sunday. Deputies spoke to both people involved and they signed a refusal to prosecute.