– Larry A. Starkey, of West 7th Street in Lisbon, was arrested at 8:11 p.m. Oct. 17 on a possession of drug paraphernalia, after a methamphetamine pipe allegedly was recovered after a traffic stop.
– Edward A. Duko, of Elberon Avenue in Salem, was served at 3:59 p.m. Saturday with warrants for leaving the scene of an accident and corrupting another with drugs, after a traffic stop.
– A loud music complaint from a parked vehicle was made at 2:39 p.m. Saturday in the area of State Street and Lincoln Avenue.
– A man reported at 12:34 p.m. Wednesday that an identified person had pawned some musical equipment he lent him in the 200 block of Broadway Avenue.
– Harry L. McCartney III, of Beloit, allegedly had lost control of his vehicle at 10:17 p.m. Friday in the 1400 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, while attempting to miss a deer.
– William E. Williams, of Columbia Street in Salem, was cited at 9:45 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of South Lincoln Avenue on a driving under suspension charge.
– Alyssa R. Sluter, of Sharp Street in Salem, was cited at 7:14 p.m. Friday for driving under suspension after a routine traffic stop.
– A wallet was found at 3:49 p.m. Friday near the intersection of Butcher and Cunningham roads.
– A shoplifting incident remains under investigation, after being reported at 12:13 p.m. Friday in the 2800 block of East State Street.
– A resident of the 38000 block of Old state Route 344 complained at 10:49 a.m. Sunday about his neighbor’s cats who continue to breed and roam on his property against his wishes.
– A Yates Road resident reported at 3 p.m. Saturday that a man attempted to illegally hunt on his property without his permission. The matter was forwarded to the game warden’s office.