– Deputies responded at 10:55 a.m. Friday in the 600 block of Wells Hollow Road to a neighbor dispute.
– Dispatch sent officers at 11:53 p.m. Oct. 8 to the first block of John Street in Salineville for a domestic dispute, where a son was having suicidal thoughts and a father was having heart attack symptoms. Both were transported to East Liverpool City Hospital.
– A welfare check was performed at 12:58 p.m. Tuesday in the 1300 block of Francis Drive, where a couple had been involved in an emotional breakup.
– A complaint about suspicious activity was investigated at 2:58 p.m. Wednesday in the 47000 block of Riffle Road, where deputies found a man slumped over the steering wheel of his car taking a nap after parked on the side of the road.
– A resident of the 36000 block of Day Road called to inquire about the eviction process.
– A Madison Township resident reported at 1:20 p.m. Saturday in the 12000 block of Cusick Road for advice regarding her adult stepson, who suffers from mental health issues.