×

FIRE REPORTS

SALEM

— Police and fire personnel were called at 12:23 p.m. Thursday to Sparkle Market for a fire alarm. Nothing was showing but there was an audible alarm and the building was being evacuated. Store staff said the rotisserie oven overheated and smoke from the machine set off the alarm. Staff shut down the machine and the rear door was opened to ventilate the building.

NEWSLETTER

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)
   

Starting at $4.50/week.

Subscribe Today