- A woman reported at 4:22 p.m. Saturday that she had intercepted a telephone call at her mother's Lexington Avenue home in which the caller stated her mother had won a Mercedes Benz and $3.5 million and that all she had to do was send the caller $380 to claim the prizes. An officer called the number but received a message saying calls from this area were prohibited.
- Mandra Vickroy, North Ellsworth Avenue, reported at 7:48 p.m. Saturday that someone after Sept. 25 had stolen from her vehicle a damaged ring valued at $1,200.
- Joshua Miller, Whinnery Road, reported at 8:08 p.m. Saturday that someone had spraypainted a drug reference onto the side of his vehicle while it was parked in the municipal lot on East Pershing Street.
- Police responded to a North Lincoln Avenue home at 1:56 a.m. Sunday where Tabitha Phillis reported someone had broken a glass screen door with an unknown object between 10 p.m. and 1:30 a.m.
- Steve D. Adams, 2587 E. State St., Salem, was arrested for operating a vehicle intoxicated following a traffic stop for speed at 3:11 a.m. Sunday.