- A woman in the 400 block of Washington Avenue reported at 7 a.m. Wednesday that the passenger side tail light was smashed out of his car parked in his driveway.
- A barking dog was reported at 10:42 p.m. Tuesday in the 1700 block of Pearce Circle, with the caller saying a large dog was in front of the residence. An officer arrived and saw no dog. All was quiet.
- Loud persons were reported at 7:04 p.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of East Third Street. Residents were contacted and said they were just playing with their dog, but would keep the noise down.
- Police responded at 6:37 p.m. Tuesday to a business in the 200 block of West State Street where an employee said two females fled the store without paying for merchandise one of them had in their possession.
- A woman reported at 4:35 p.m. Tuesday that a generator was stolen from a garage in the 300 block of West Pershing Street overnight.
Police were called to the county mental health clinic at 2:10 p.m. Tuesday to stand by while they sent a client by ambulance to the hospital.
- A postal worker was driving by the post office at 6:06 p.m. Tuesday when she saw someone in the parking lot messing with one of the vans.
- A firefighter reported Tuesday a vehicle was parked in front of the fire department.
- A caller reported there was a couple fighting in the area of North Market and Beaver streets at 12:29 a.m. Wednesday. Police searched the area but did not find anyone or hearing anything out of the ordinary.
- Someone reported at 3:54 a.m. Tuesday three suspicious men were walking eastbound on West Park Avenue. Police found the men and transported them to the Dutch Village Inn for the night.
- A man reported having issues with debit card usage at Valero at 12:14 p.m. Tuesday.
- A patient care administrator reported theft at 12:51 p.m. Tuesday for an MRDD patient per the County Mental Health Board's direction.
- A West Salem Street woman reported at 1:17 p.m. Tuesday a white van was at what she believed to be an empty house across the street and two men got out and went inside. Police spoke with the men who said that they were hired to winterize the home.
- Someone reported at 2:10 p.m. Tuesday a silver Neon was northbound on South Main Street at the railroad tracks and the driver was apparently passed out while waiting on the train. Police checked the area but the vehicle wasn't there.
- Someone reported at 11:40 p.m. Tuesday a vehicle was on its side by the Columbiana Foundry just south of the underpass.