Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS
 
 
 

SALEM FIRE

February 26, 2013
Salem News

- Firefighters were called at 5:43 p.m. Sunday to the 500 block of Arch Street for a furnace overheating which would not shut off. They disconnected power to the furnace and shut off the gas.

- Firefighters and police officers were called at 5 p.m. Sunday to the 300 block of South Lincoln Avenue for a reported natural gas leak. It was determined the leak was caused by a vehicle striking the gas meter by reportedly backing into it and breaking it off of a house. The vehicle, described as a green S10 blazer with a male driver, fled the scene. Firefighters shut the gas off and waited on scene until Columbia Gas responded to fix the situation.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web