- SALEM - Kingdom Chronicles vacation Bible school will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. June 23-27 at Heritage Baptist Church on state Route 14, east of Walmart. Children ages 4 to 13 are invited.
- BELOIT - God's Backyard is the theme for vacation Bible school to be held from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. June 24-28 at East Goshen Friends Church, 16800 South Range Road. All children are invited. The theme for the week is service to others. Parents invited to join their children on Friday night.
- NORTH LIMA -An all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet will be served from 7 to 11 a.m. June 29 at North Lima Mennonite Church, 90 Mennonite Drive. Donations will be accepted. Items on the buffet include eggs, pancakes, french toast, sausage, potatoes, homemade rolls, sausage gravy and biscuits, peppers and mushrooms, coffee, orange juice, and other beverages. For additional information call the church at 330-549-2333.
- NORTH LIMA - The public has two opportunities to hear David Wells in concert.
Performances are scheduled at 10:30 a.m. June 30 at North Lima Calvary United Methodist Church, 12062 South Ave., and also at 6 p.m. at Common Ground Community Church, 2310 W. South Range Road. A love offering will be received at both events.
- LISBON - New Lisbon Presbyterian Church's vacation Bible school, "Bible Expedition," is open to all children ages preschool to fifth grade (completed).
Classes will be held from 6:30 to 8 p.m. June 25-27 at the church, 111 E. Chestnut St. For more information call 330-424-5107. No pre-registration required.
- SALEM - The Phillips Christian Church at 35459 Salem Grange Road is hosting a free community event from 6 to 8 p.m. July 3 featuring free food, carnival games and fun. All ages are invited.
Vacation Bible school will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. every Sunday in July. VBS is free and open to all children from pre-kindergarten to sixth grade.
This year's theme is "A Whale of a Tale: Jonah and Jesus." Pre-registration is suggested. For more information on either event contact the church at 330-332-4467 or visit www.phillipschristian.org.
- NORTH GEORGETOWN - Emmanuel Lutheran Church and First Brethren Church will hold a joint worship service at 10:30 a.m. Sunday at Emmanuel Lutheran, 27485 Main St.
The joint service will include a celebration of the Bible school and presentations by the children who participated. Because of the joint service, there will be no activities on Sunday at First Brethren Church. The community is invited to attend.
- SALEM - The First Presbyterian Church's Big Back Yard program will feature Wild West night from 6 to 8 p.m. June 26, rain or shine. Hot dogs, chips, dessert and beverages will be served. The event is free and open to the public.