- Police responded to the 500 block of Walnut Street at 2:54 p.m. Friday where the complainant advised of several items being stolen from the residence including a 40-foot extension ladder, a compound (Buckmaster) bow, a Legend electric guitar, tools and a tool pouch.
- An apartment manager advised police at 1:46 p.m. Friday of unauthorized use of the dumpster where 10 to 12 bags had been disposed of. The complainant wanted to know how to file charges and a witness said he saw an SUV Expedition-type vehicle throw the bags in the dumpster. Police will contact the complainant later.
- Police made a traffic stop in the 100 block of Benton Road at 9:41 a.m. Friday and the driver did not have a valid driver's license and the vehicle was removed from the road. An inventory revealed suspected marijuana and after the driver was released from the scene a field test proved positive and the driver was advised to return. Police charged Russell D. Austin of Barberton with possession of marijuana and failure to reinstate his license.
- Police took Bessie M. Ryan, 597 Walnut St., and Robbie A. Anglin, 443 Benton Road, into custody on outstanding warrants. Anglin was transported to the Columbiana County jail while Ryan was transported to the Mahoning County jail.
- Police responded to the 500 block of Newgarden Avenue at 12:28 p.m. Saturday for a domestic call that was occurred on Sept. 13. The complainant advised she and her live-in boyfriend had a physical altercation. The incident will be forwarded to the county prosecutor's office.
- At 1:37 p.m. Saturday, police responded to the 300 block of West 10th Street for an identity theft/fraud report. The incident is under investigation.
- Police were called to state Route 7 at 8:40 a.m. Friday after a chunk of concrete south of the first bridge broke apart. The Street Department was contacted to make the repairs.
- Police were called to the Village Plaza parking lot near Sparkle at 3:27 p.m. Friday where reportedly an infant child was left alone in the backseat crying for some time, and the whereabouts of the parent was unknown. Upon arrival, the car in question was gone.
- Police at Firestone Park stopped a park goer at 8:14 p.m. Friday after spotting the person with alcoholic beverages. A warning was issued.