Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS
 
 
 

FIRE REPORTS

November 11, 2013
Salem News

SALEM

- Firefighters responded to a 2300 block East State Street home at 12:39 p.m. Sunday for a report of a natural gas odor. Carbon monoxide was present, so power and gas was shut off to the building. Occupants were advised to contact a heating and cooling company to service the equipment.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web