– Police responded at 10:41 a.m. Friday to the 900 block of Morris Avenue for a dispute over personal property.
– A female subject reportedly acting strange was taken to the Alliance emergency room at 5:16 p.m. Friday, after police responded to the 500 block of Bank Street.
– An unnamed subject was ticketed for blocking the sidewalk in the 200 block of Woodland Avenue at 11:50 p.m. Friday.
– An individual soliciting without the proper authority was told to cease his actions at 3:52 p.m. Saturday in the 600 block of Washington.
– An unwanted subject was removed at 5:50 p.m. Saturday from the 100 block of East Wilson Street.
– An unresponsive subject was reported at 7:20 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of West Fifth Street and transported to the emergency room, after a possible overdose.
– Officers were sent at 11:34 a.m. Saturday to a possible domestic between an 11-year-old male and his grandmother at the Centennial Park playground.
– A suspicious person was reported at 11:30 p.m. Saturday in th 200 block of Broadway Avenue.
– Barking dogs were reported at 10:27 a.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of East Pershing Street. No contact could be made with the residents, but they were left with a warning tag.
– An unwanted person was removed shortly after 1:40 a.m. Saturday from an establishment in the 500 block of South Broadway Avenue.
– A dispute between two subjects, one of whom was leaving with some belongings, was reported at 9:40 a.m. Saturday in the 500 block of Fair Avenue.
– Lance J. Steffel, of East Main Street in Washingtonville, was arrested at 8:18 p.m Saturday on charges of OVI and driving under suspension. He refused any field sobriety tests or a breath sample.
– Police responded at 3:29 p.m. Saturday to the restroom at the park, where they received a call that some juveniles had tampered with an urinal inside and water was gushing out.
– Another possible overdose reported at 2:18 p.m. Saturday in the 900 block of Franklin Avenue.
– No citations were noted for a two-vehicle accident at 8:12 a.m. Saturday in the area of Southeast Boulevard and Carbon Street. Christopher Ristau, of Superior Avenue, allegedly struck Aaron Sturgeon, of Mattix Road in Lisbon, from behind at a stop sign.
– Officers destroyed a hypodermic needle found in a backyard sometime before 6:13 p.m. Friday in the 46000 block of Waynewood Drive.
– Police investigated a false report of child abuse at 7:49 p.m. Thursday in the 46000 block of state Route 46. Criminal charges are pending.